Thursday 19 July 2007

Dad's Armory



Undercover, embedded in concrete, along the streets of Florence they've waited, Mussolini's Secret Robot Army. Spotted by our excitable newshound, these poor old S.O.D.s (Strategically Outside Doors) were more than willing to chat.
"Sometimes when they lean in all close, like,...you just wanna bite their fuggin' faces off" tells us semi retired Alberto Marscapone. "When you've been waiting on the call to arms for sisty years and all you get is 'il bloody postini'...oooh...I tell ya! And he always rings twice".
When Alberto's questioned on how he looks back at his life, we see a philosophical side of the six eyed killing machine. "I've seen 'em come, I've seen 'em go...I've seen 'em come back again, but I'm still here..."
Regrets, just one "Six eyes and a penchant for death and ol' Geppetto stuck me with a brass mustache!"
Ciao, Alberto. Don't let 'em get you down!

1 comment:

Anthony Hope-Smith said...

We can take comfort in the fact that Schindler's Lift's have also been strategically deployed around Europe to save us from the oppressive boot heels of these Fascist robots.