Monday 7 April 2008

Absent Without Leave


Hello cruel world,
Contrary to my slanderous accusations of poor couriers causing delays here in Barcelona, it was in fact a clerical error at my comics shop here that left me without comics for a month : (
I've got a couple of Jonah Hexs, Iron Man Enter The Mandarin, Amazing Spider-Man, Killing Joke Reissue, The Spirit, Batman, Action Comics,Wolverine, Logan, All Star Superman and Kick Ass.
I'm now up to date and will get a load of reviews up over the next few days. In the meantime, here's one of those reminders that no matter how much we love to see creators working on their own stuff (particularly Mignola), there's something about seeing 'em cut loose on Kirby, Ditko etc.
These images are from the Upper Deck Trading Cards so you're probably seeing these bigger than published size.
Watch this Space!

No comments: